Walter Bower House Gym
The Saints Sport gym at Walter Bower House offers staff working at Eden Campus a compact but well-equipped space for their daily workout.
The equipment has been chosen to give users both strength and cardiovascular workout options and should offer something for both experienced gym users and newbies alike.
- 2 x Technogym Bikes
- 2 x Treadmills
- 1 x Skill Row
- 1 x Recline Bike
- 1 x Vario
- 1 x Dual Adjustable Pulley
- 1 x Plurima
- 1 x Multipower
- 2 x Adjustable Benches
- 1 x Chrome Dumbbells (1-10kg)
We are delighted to announce that the new Saints Sport gym at Walter Bower House will open for the first time on Monday 26 April in line with the latest Scottish Government guidelines.
- Monday – Friday: 06:30 – 21:45
- WBH staff can choose between full Saints Sport membership and WBH-only membership
- Memberships can be bought via the Sports Centre reception:
T: 01334 462190
- The capacity of the WBH gym has been reduced to six to adhere to physical distancing guidelines.
- Access will be on a first-come-first-served basis initially, but a booking system will be implemented if there is sufficient demand.
- We ask you to be mindful of other users and restrict your sessions to a maximum of one hour and to one session per person per day.
In the facility
- Please note that you will need your staff id card to access the gym
- Please maintain a 2m distance from other users at all times
- Please clean and wipe down any equipment or machines you use – cleaning stations will be in place throughout the gym