The sports facilities at University Park are located on one site in a tranquil setting just to the west of the historic town centre.
Stretching over 40 acres, the site has fine views across the Tay estuary over to the Sidlaw Hills, and was gifted to the University in 1904 by notable industrialist and benefactor Andrew Carnegie.
The University continues to invest in sport at St Andrews and following a major £14 million refurbishment of the indoor facilities now provides some of the best sports facilities in Scotland.
Our modern open plan gym at the Sports Centre provides a spacious environment for your daily workout.
The outdoor gym at Saints Sport provides equipment for a fun and creative workout.
The Saints Sport gym at Walter Bower House offers staff a selection of cardiovascular and strength equipment.
Our Performance Suite provides a private space dedicated to our elite teams and athletes.
Our sports halls provide large flat floor space and can accommodate a variety of multi-sport activities.
The tennis centre is an LTA Registered Venue and hosts a wide range of tennis activities throughout the year.
Our new technical climbing wall is situated within the original four-court sports hall.
Our grass pitches at University Park are renowned across the country as amongst the finest in Scotland.
University Park is home to a number of artificial pitches and courts, catering for rugby, football, tennis, hockey, lacrosse, shinty and ultimate frisbee.